Saudi Aramco - COUR: Jafurah: Gas Treatment Facility: Phase 2: Package 1
Saudi Aramco is planning to undertake the construction of a gas treatment facility as a part of the Commercialisation of Unconventional Resources Jafurah Gas Plant in Saudi Arabia.
This profile includes package 1 of Phase 2 development.
The US$3625 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of three gas treatment trains, with a capacity of 700 million cf/d each
2. Installation of Gas inlet separation
3. Installation of inlet condensate separator
4. Installation of coalescer feed pumps
5. Installation of booster compressor
6. Installation of Acid gas removal units
7. Installation of Hydrocarbon condensate stabilisation
8. Installation of Mercury removal unit
9. Installation of Dehydration units
10. Installation of NGL recovery
11. Installation of Sales gas compression units
12. Process and utilities above ground piping within the gas processing facilities
13. Electrical work, including new gas-insulated substation, main substations, unit substations and their associated equipment and electrical material
14. Instrumentation work, including expanding existing process automation systems, expanding existing PIBs
15. Steel structure work for main and unit pipe racks, in addition to equipment structures
12. Associated facilities
05 October 2023
Construction works are expected to start in 8-10 months.
06 September 2023
Larsen & Toubro has been awarded as the main contractor for the project. (Source: MEED)
17 July 2023
The main contract bids are submitted. The following companies have submitted the bids: L&T, JGC, Saipem, Hyundai E&C , Samsung Engineering.
10 May 2023
The bids submission has been extended to June 2023 and the project is expected to completed by 2027
18 April 2023
The bids submission has been extended to June 2023
02 March 2023
The main contract tender is issued with the submission in April 2023. JGC Corporation and L&T amongst others are planning to participate.
10 January 2023
The EOI documents have been submitted by the following companies: Larsen & Toubro (L&T), Samsung Engineering, Daelim Industrial, Hyundai Engineering and Hyundai E&C, Saipem, JGC Corporation and Tecnicas Reunidas. The main contract tender is expected to be issued to the shortlisted companies very soon however the exact time-frame is not known.