TRG cannot and will not be liable for any losses, damages or costs arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
- This website ("the Website") is operated by Top Right Group Limited, Company Number 435820 (England)
and whose registered address is The Prow, 1 Wilder Walk, London W1B 5AP ("TRG").
- Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before using the Website. By accessing any part
of the Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms & Conditions in full,
regardless of whether or not you choose to register as a member on the Website. If you do not accept
these Terms & Conditions, you must leave the Website immediately.
- TRG may revise these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting an update on the Website. Your
continued use of the Website after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms
& Conditions and they shall be binding on you. You should therefore check the Website from time
to time to review the then current Terms & Conditions. These Terms & Conditions were last
updated in January 2013.
- Whilst TRG endeavours to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, it shall not
be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the
Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance
or repair or for any other reasonable cause.
- You acknowledge that whilst TRG endeavours to ensure that information on the Website and any related
material provided to you by TRG, whether by email or otherwise (“the TRG Materials”)) is accurate
and complete, it is provided only for general information, is not intended to address your
particular requirements and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by TRG. You
acknowledge that the TRG Materials should not be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from
making) any specific investment or other business or personal decisions and acknowledge that
professional advice should be obtained before making any such decision. Finally, you acknowledge
that some of the content may be supplied by third parties and the accuracy and completeness of it
will not have been checked by TRG.
- TRG will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website and the TRG Materials do not contain
or promulgate any viruses or other malicious code. However, it is recommended that you should virus
check all such materials and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code.
Use of Website Content
- All intellectual property rights in the TRG Materials are reserved by TRG or its licensors or users
- You agree that in using the TRG Materials you shall (except where otherwise agreed in writing with
- use them only in accordance with the following permitted uses: 1. viewing them on a computer
screen and printing not more than one copy of them (and not further copying them);
- where and to the extent (only) that permission to download and store them is specifically
granted in the relevant TRG Materials (if at all), downloading and storing the content on
the hard disk of your computer or portable media but not making any further transfer or copy
of it; and
- making only such other use (if any) of them as may be specifically authorised in the TRG
- For the avoidance of doubt, you agree not to distribute, reproduce, modify, store, transfer
or in any other way use any of the TRG Materials (including as part of any database,
library, news, information, archive, website or similar service) other than as set out
- not create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes any TRG Materials;
- not disseminate advertisements on the Website or use the TRG Materials for any other
commercial purposes (which would include using them to promote or encourage the sale
of your goods/services);
- not transmit or re-circulate any TRG Materials to any third party (unless
specifically authorised to do so by TRG);
- not remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from the TRG Materials;
- not disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials,
"junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of
- not disseminate any material which is or may infringe the rights (including
intellectual property rights) of any third party or be unlawful, threatening,
defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite
racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in
breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, which may cause annoyance or
inconvenience or may restrict or inhibit the use of the Website by any person or
which constitutes or encourages conduct that may be considered a criminal offence or
give rise to civil liability in any country in the world;
- not disseminate any material which does or may bring TRG or any of its brands or
subsidiaries into dispute or in any way damage their reputation;
- not disseminate any material that may interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the
functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment,
including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms,
harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data; and
- not post link(s) that take users to material that contravenes any of the above
- Additional terms may apply to:
- any purchases you make through the Website;
- registration to the Website and/or any other email alert or other related services; and
- any promotion, competition or draw appearing on the Website.
Use of Software
Copyright in any software that is made available for download from the Website and/or the TRG Materials
belongs to TRG or its suppliers. Your use of the software is governed by the terms of any licence
agreement that may accompany or be included with it. Do not install or use any software unless you agree
to such licence agreement.
User Generated Content
- The pages of the Website where you are capable of posting content are provided for your private,
non-commercial exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information, opinions and comment.
Use of the Website that is inconsistent with those stated purposes is strictly prohibited. By
submitting any content to the Website, you:
- grant TRG the right to use such content and all material embodied therein for any purposes
including, without limitation, to edit, copy, reproduce, translate, disclose, post and/or
remove such content from the Website and hereby waive all of the moral rights that you have
under Chapter IV of the Copyright, Design and Patents Act 1988 in respect of any material
you post to the Website;
- warrant to TRG that all such content complies with the provisions of Clause 3.2; and
- acknowledge that TRG may require you to confirm the above rights and warranties and agree to
do so within 7 days of any request from TRG.
- TRG reserves the right (but not the obligation) at its sole discretion to refuse or remove any
content that is posted to, or available on, the Website without the need to give any reasons for
doing so. However, TRG will not review the materials that you or anyone else makes to the Website
and therefore, unless we are specifically notified of the nature of any item of content, you cannot
assume that TRG is aware of it. If you object to the publication of any material placed on the
Website please contact TRG using the Web Editor contact details shown on the “Contact Us” section of
the Website and we will take whatever action we deem appropriate.
- TRG accepts no responsibility for any statements, material or other submissions placed on the
Website by users.
Links to and from other websites
- Links on the Website to third party websites are provided solely for your convenience. If you use
these links, you leave the Website. TRG has not reviewed these third party websites and does not
control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. TRG therefore
does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found on them, or any
results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party
websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- You may link to the home page of the Website but strictly only on the basis that you do not
replicate the home page of the Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Website;
- you do not in any way imply any endorsement by TRG other than with its written consent or
misrepresent your relationship with TRG;
- you do not use any logos or trademarks displayed on the Website without the express written
permission of TRG;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, that
infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not
comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You may link to other pages of the Website only with the prior written consent of TRG and subject
always to the obligations set out in Clause 6.2. If you wish to do so, please contact TRG using the
Web Editor contact details shown on the “Contact Us” section of the Website.
- To access certain parts of the Website, TRG may require you to register and provide certain
information about yourself. Such registration shall be subject to specific terms of registration.
When you register you also agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the
relevant registration form (such information being the "Registration Data"); and
- contact the Web Editor shown on the “Contact Us” section of the Website in the event that
you wish to update your Registration Data.
- Where you register on the Website, you will be allocated a user name and password. These account
details must be used solely by you; sharing your user name and password with any other person or
making it available to multiple users on a network is strictly prohibited. Accordingly, you agree
- maintain the security of your user name and password and be fully responsible for all use of
the Website made using your user name and password;
- immediately notify TRG if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your user name and
password or any other breach of security by sending an appropriately worded email to
- ensure that you exit from your website account at the end of each session.
All TRG trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and graphics, logos, designs, page headers and
button icons are the intellectual property rights of TRG and neither they nor any confusingly similar
versions may be used by you including (but not limited to) as part of any trademarks and/or domain names
without the prior written consent of TRG other than for the purpose of referring to TRG and its
associated brands lawfully and in good faith (only).
Suspension of access to the Website and User Indemnities
- If, for any reason, TRG believes that you have not complied with any of these Terms & Conditions
it may, at its sole discretion, cancel your access to the registration sections of the Website
immediately and without giving you any advance notice.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of Clause 9.1, you agree to compensate TRG in respect of any
claims, losses, expenses and/or liabilities (including legal fees) which arise from your use of the
Website and/or the TRG Materials (or by a third party using your user name and password) including
in particular (but not limited to) any statements, contributions or other content posted on the
Website or any breach of Clause 3.2.
Limitation of TRG's Liability
- TRG will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by TRG or its employees or
sub-contractors in circumstances where:
- there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by TRG (or its employees or
- such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or
- in respect of any increase in the loss or damage resulting from your actions.
- Without prejudice to Clause 10.1 but subject to Clause 10.3, any liability of TRG arising in respect
of your use of the Website and/or the TRG Materials (whether in tort, contract or otherwise) shall
be limited in aggregate to five hundred pounds sterling (£500) per event unless otherwise agreed in
writing between us.
- Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall exclude or limit TRG's liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by the negligence of TRG and/or its employees negligence;
- . fraudulent misrepresentation by TRG and/or its employees.
Privacy and Cookies Policy
The provision of personal information by you and use of it and cookies by TRG is subject to TRG's Privacy
and Cookies Policy available as a link to this Website.
- The rules in this Clause 12 together with any specific rules (the “Additional Rules”) provided by
TRG in relation to a specific promotion (together the “Rules”) apply to all prize promotions
operated by TRG on the Website, including free draws and prize competitions (each a “Promotion”). By
entering a Promotion you agree to be bound by the Rules and to use of your personal information in
accordance with TRG's Privacy and Cookies Policy available as a link to this Website.
- All entrants to a Promotion must be at least 16 years of age at the date of entry and comply with
any further age and/or other eligibility requirements set out in the Rules (e.g. in relation to
residency and (where the prize includes travel outside the United Kingdom and/or car hire) holding a
valid passport, visa and/or driver's licence). Proof of age may be required before a prize-winner
can claim a prize. The eligibility of any entrant is at the sole discretion of TRG. Employees and
agents of TRG and its associated companies (including the families of such employees and agents) are
not eligible to enter Promotions. Only one entry per person and per household is permitted.
- All entries must be made in accordance with the Rules and must be received by TRG by the closing
date. Entries made otherwise shall be invalid. TRG accepts no responsibility or liability for any
lost, damaged or incomplete entries and all such entries will be deemed invalid. Proof of despatch
shall not be proof of entry.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Additional Rules, all Promotions can be entered by sending an
appropriately worded e-mail to the e-mail address specified in the Promotion. Any such e-mail must
include your contact details and comply with any instructions set out in the Additional Rules (for
example, to identify which Promotion is being entered). Each Promotion must be entered by a separate
e-mail. Alternative means of entering a Promotion (if any) will be set out in the Additional Rules
and where there are alternative means of entering a Promotion no distinction shall be made between
entries between different routes of entry.
- Unless the Additional Rules specify otherwise, entries shall not be returned to entrants.
- TRG reserves the right at its sole discretion to (without prior notice):
- cancel the Promotion; and/or
- substitute the prize(s) for another prize of equal value.
- Prize-winners will (unless specified otherwise in the Additional Rules) be chosen at random by an
independent judge from all qualifying entries. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be
final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- Prize-winners will be notified in writing within 6 weeks of the applicable closing date. If a
prize-winner fails to respond to claim his/her prize within 14 days of receipt of the notification,
TRG shall be entitled to select an alternative prize-winner. In such circumstances TRG shall use
reasonable endeavours to notify the alternative prize-winner within nine weeks of the closing date.
- Prize-winners will receive their prize within 6 weeks of notification unless otherwise specified in
the Additional Rules. The terms and conditions of any third party supplier may apply and must be
accepted and complied with by a prize-winner to accept the prize.
- TRG will not be liable if a prize does not reach a prize-winner for any reason outside the control
of TRG or if a prize is damaged during delivery.
- Details of the names of prize-winners can be requested by writing to the Data Security and
Compliance Manager, Top Right Group Limited, The Prow, 1 Wilder Walk, London W1B 5AP, specifying the
relevant Promotion, provided that such request is received by TRG within ten weeks of the applicable
- . By entering the Promotion, the prize-winner(s) agree to take part in any promotional activity
requested by TRG and consent to his/her name, county and photograph being published for the purposes
of the Promotion and promoting the Website and/or TRG and its businesses.
- Where relevant, all taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals
or personal expenses upgrades etc.) are, unless otherwise specifically stated, the sole
responsibility of the prize-winner.
- Other than for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of TRG, TRG hereby excludes (so
far as is permitted by law) all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or
indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Promotion or any aspect of the prize.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held to be invalid or
unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms & Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of
England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.